Landcare Australia’s Sustainable Agriculture Grants 2017
Landcare Australia are excited to announce the 2017 Sustainable Agriculture Grants program is now open! These grants will support Landcare and farming groups to undertake sustainable agriculture projects and activities.
Eligible groups are invited to apply for a grant of up to $10,000 (ex GST). Grants will fund sustainable agriculture projects that protect or improve the environment while enhancing farming productivity, through the adoption of sustainable farming practices and / or increased knowledge and capacity.
A total funding pool of $100,000 (ex GST) will be available to support successful applications
Please carefully read the Grant Guidelines & Criteria before submitting an application.
|Applications open:||3 April 2017 (9.00am EST)|
|Applications close:||1 May 2017 (5.00pm EST)|
|Successful applicants announced:||19 June 2017|
|Funds paid to successful groups:||30 June 2017|
|Progress report due:||24 November 2017|
|Final report due:||15 June 2018|
How to Apply
Groups can apply for the 2017 Sustainable Agriculture Grants on the Landcare Australia Communities Portal. To submit an application:
- Register as a user on the Landcare Australia Communities Portal.
- Click on ‘2017 Sustainable Agriculture Grants’.
- Click on ‘Create Application’.
- If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press ‘Save’ and log out. You can log back in and continue to edit your application form until you are ready to submit.
- To submit your application, select the ‘Is application complete?’ checkbox and press ‘Save’.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been successfully submitted.
For questions about online submissions, please refer to the FAQs tab on the Landcare Australia Communities Portal or email email@example.com.
Get started on your 2017 Sustainable Agriculture Grants Application