South32 Junior Landcare Enhancing Habitats Grants 2017
Ten grants of $5,000 to restore native habitat are currently available for target schools within the Illawarra region of New South Wales, and the Collie and Boddington regions of Western Australia. Eligible schools will be contacted directly by Landcare Australia and invited to apply.
The 2017 South32 Junior Landcare Enhancing Habitats Grants is looking for projects that will help students learn about protecting and restoring our natural environment through hands-on outdoor learning. The projects can take place within schools grounds or the local community and should focus on improving biodiversity through the enhancement or restoration of habitat for Australia’s native animals and plant life.
Applications can be made online through the Landcare Australia Communities Portal, and close on 29 May at 5pm (EST).
Please carefully read the Grant Guidelines & Criteria before submitting an application.
To preview the application questions prior to registering your application online please click here.
|Applications open:||27 April 2017|
|Applications close:||5 June 2017 (12.00pm EST)|
|Successful applicants announced:||16 June 2017|
|Funds paid to successful groups:||26 – 30 June 2017|
|Progress report due:||15 December 2017|
|Final report due:||20 July 2018|
How to Apply
Groups can apply for the 2017 South32 Junior Landcare Enhancing Habitats Grants on the Landcare Australia Communities Portal. To submit an application:
- Register as a user on the Landcare Australia Communities Portal.
- Click on ‘2017 South 32 Junior Landcare Enhancing Habitats Grants’.
- Click on ‘Create Application’.
- If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press ‘Save’ and log out. You can log back in and continue to edit your application form until you are ready to submit.
- To submit your application, select the ‘Is application complete?’ checkbox and press ‘Save’.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been successfully submitted.
For questions about online submissions, please refer to the FAQs tab on the Landcare Australia Communities Portal or email email@example.com.
Get started on your South32 Junior Landcare Enhancing Habitats Grants 2017