Landcare Australia is proud to partner with Woolworths for a second round of Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants. These grants are now open and we are inviting Australian primary schools and early learning centres to apply for project funds of up to $1,000.
Over 500 grants will be offered to inspire kids from across the country to get hands-on with projects that focus on sustainable food production, improving waste management practices or enhancing native habitats.
If your school is ready to grow the next generation of environmental champions, we encourage you to apply for a Woolworths Junior Landcare Grant for:
- a habitat restoration project
- planting a bush tucker garden
- planting a vegetable garden
- running a composting or recycling project
Applications for Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants are now open, and it’s easy to apply for funding.
Here’s how to apply:
- Read the Guidelines and Criteria to see if your project idea fits
- Log into the Landcare Australia Communities portal. If you haven’t applied for a Junior Landcare Grant before, click to sign-up (register)
- Once you’re in the portal, click on Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants and ‘Create Application’. You can save it along the way and log back in to finish it later
Applications close on Friday, 6 September at 5pm (EST)
Do you have a question? Please check out our FAQs here, and if they don’t answer your question, you can email our grants team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be able to help you. You might also find it helpful to view the types of projects that received a Woolworths Junior Landcare Grant earlier in the year. Click on our interactive map.