As part of its commitment to a greener future, Woolworths in partnership with Landcare Australia, is giving your primary school or early learning centre (preschool, childcare centre, kindergarten) the opportunity to apply for a Woolworths Junior Landcare Grant of up to $1,000.
Hundreds of grants will be offered to inspire kids with hand-on projects with a focus on sustainable food production, improving waste management practices and enhancing native habitats.
You might want to apply for a grant to:
- create a habitat restoration project
- plant a bush tucker garden
- plant a vege garden
- run a composting or recycling project
The program is funded by the Woolworths Bag for good™, a reusable shopping bag available in Woolworths stores. The bag not only helps the community, through its donation to the Junior Landcare Grants program, but also comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Applications for Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants are now open, and it’s easy to apply for funding.
Here’s how to apply:
- Read the Guidelines and Criteria to see if your project idea fits
- Log into the Landcare Australia Communities portal. If you haven’t applied for Junior Landcare Grant before, click to sign-up (register)
- Click on Woolworths Junior Landcare Grants and ‘Create Application’. You can save it along the way and log back in to finish it later
Applications close at 3pm (EST) on 23 November.