2017 Habitat Restoration Grants
Applications have now closed for Landcare Australia’s Habitat Restoration Grants 2017
Landcare Australia’s Habitat Restoration Grants 2017 are proudly funded by Landcare Australia’s Workplace Giving Program. These grants will support the Landcare community’s involvement in protecting and enhancing Australia’s biodiversity assets.
Landcare and volunteer based community groups are invited to apply for a grant of up to $10,000.00 (ex GST) to fund projects that focus on improving biodiversity through the restoration of habitat for Australia’s native flora and fauna.
A total funding pool of $100,000.00 (ex GST) is available to support successful applications.
Please carefully read the Grant Guidelines & Criteria before submitting an application.
|Applications open:||20 March 2017 (9.00am EST)|
|Applications close:||19 April 2017 (9.00am EST)|
|Successful applicants announced:||12 June 2017|
|Funds paid to successful groups:||19 June 2017|
|Final report due:||15 June 2018|
How to Apply
Groups can apply for the 2017 Habitat Restoration Grants on the Landcare Australia Communities Portal. To submit an application:
- Register as a user on the Landcare Australia Communities Portal.
- Click on ‘2017 Habitat Restoration Grants’.
- Click on ‘Create Application’.
- If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press ‘Save’ and log out. You can log back in and continue to edit your application form until you are ready to submit.
- To submit your application, select the ‘Is application complete?’ checkbox and press ‘Save’.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been successfully submitted.
For questions about online submissions, please refer to the FAQs tab on the Landcare Australia Communities Portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get started on your 2017 Habitat Restoration Grant Application