Due to the ongoing impact of Covid-19 and the restrictions with group numbers, increased hygiene, distancing requirements, and State-specific Covid safety requirements, Landcare Australia has put our corporate volunteering program on hold.
Meanwhile we are working on making improvements to our corporate volunteering program so that we can launch a new-look program mid-2021. We ask that you complete this form and tell us about the location and type of activities that interest you. We will contact you when we have opportunities available. We look forward to getting you involved in our corporate volunteering program soon.
Corporate environmental volunteering offers multiple benefits for employees
Volunteering offers many benefits, including opportunities for your employees to:
- gain new skills and knowledge
- enjoy a sense of achievement and fulfillment
- develop personally and boost self-esteem
- connect with and better understand their community.
Landcare Australia’s Corporate Environmental Volunteering (CEV) program not only offers you a meaningful Landcare project for your employees to deliver positive environmental outcomes, it’s also a great way to build teams and increase staff engagement within the workplace.
Landcare Australia has more than 20 years of experience running successful and impactful corporate volunteering days. In that time we have worked with thousands of corporate volunteers, linking them with Landcare groups across the country.
Thousands of corporate volunteers from companies like KPMG, Coca Cola Australia, David Jones, Deutsche Bank, General Mills, ING Direct, Konica Minolta, Telstra, Westpac and Zurich have participated in volunteering days across all capital cities. Volunteers have planted hundreds of thousands of trees and plants, cleaned up beaches and removed tons of weeds across Australia. Depending on the site location, current Landcare activities and the natural resource management plan of the area, your team could be involved in planting, mulching and weeding, plant propagation, seed collection and nursery work, cultural heritage restoration, or general site maintenance and bush regeneration activities.
Corporate teams leave from their Landcare CEV day with a better understanding of biodiversity, the environment in their local area, and how their activities at home and work can impact our fragile environment.
For more information, please contact our Corporate Environmental team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens on a Landcare Australia CEV day?
A typical corporate volunteer day runs from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm across a range of sites within 30-45 minutes of a CBD’s in each state and territory. We will have an experienced team leader onsite to lead your corporate volunteering day and ensure its success.
Your team will get:
- A detailed overview of the local site including information on local environmental issues
- A toolbox talk including a WH&S briefing
- A site tour to understand the biodiversity of the area and what the local community group hopes to achieve long term
- Dirty hands! Depending on the site location, current Landcare activities and the natural resource management plan of the area, your team could be involved in planting, mulching and weeding, plant propagation, seed collection and nursery work, cultural heritage restoration, or general site maintenance and bush regeneration activities
- A team photo with your Landcare hosts
- Take home key environmental messages including how everyone can contribute at home and the workplace, and how you can get involved in a local group that works on environmental issues
How much does a corporate volunteer day cost?
– Please contact the Corporate Environmental Volunteering team at Landcare Australia via email@example.com for group package costs.
How do I organise a Corporate Environmental Volunteering day for my team?
Landcare Australia can accommodate groups of 6 to 100 participants across a range of sites – coastal areas, native bushland, urban sites or regional locations. So that we can help you, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your group size, preferred location and the possible dates you would like to hold your team event. Please allow ample lead time so that we can organise the best possible day and site location for your team with a local group.