Become a Partner
• Better motivated and more productive employees.
• Creates a positive image within the community and with clients and customers.
• Improved position as an employer of choice.
• Involvement in local community projects are ideal opportunities to generate positive press coverage.
• Competitive advantage as a socially responsible organisation.
• Increased brand awareness through Landcare Australia’s PR activities.
• Tap into Landcare Australia’s professional marketing, and communications teams who will work with you to further develop your strategy and develop innovative campaigns and support material to maximise your partnership with Landcare
• Access the inspiring Landcare network and link with Landcare groups relevant to your business
• Be included in our monthly Landcare e-newsletter with distribution of 49,000
• Be included on the Landcare website with 15,000 unique visits each month
• Be included in our social media activity – over 19,000 Facebook likes, over 12,000 Twitter followers, 2,000 Instagram followers, and over 900 Youtube subscribers
• Receive invitations to key events such as the National Landcare Awards that are attended by community volunteers, Landcare support organisations, federal government departments, Ministers and Landcare Australia’s corporate partners.
• Use the ‘Caring hands’ or ‘Landcare Australia’ logos in accordance with our guidelines
Landcare Australia can also engage your employees in Landcare group projects through our long-standing Corporate Environmental Volunteering program.