Share your story, show your passion
Everybody loves a good story, and we’d really like to read yours.
Landcarer is the new online community platform for Landcare – a place where people can connect, collaborate and learn from each other.
To help fill the platform with engaging and inspirational stories, we are asking you to share yours. You just need to register for Landcarer at www.landcarer.com.au if you haven’t already, and visit the stories section to submit your entry. Once you’re there, click the green circle with the plus sign in it at the top right of the page to start storytelling!
We’re looking for interesting stories about the impact and power of community. We’ll be shortlisting the entries, and everyone who is registered on Landcarer will be able to vote for the winner. The winning entry will receive $500 towards their group’s work.
The details are below. If you need any story writing tips, check out our blog post on writing a good story.
We can’t wait to read what you have to say!
Terms and criteria
- The entrant must be registered as a user on landcarer.com.au and submit the story to the stories section of Landcarer, found at https://www.landcarer.com.au/stories/
- The story must be include at least one photograph
- The privacy level must be set to ‘Everyone’
- The prize money must be for a community environmental group or organisation, and not an individual.
- Entries close 11.59pm (AEDT) Thursday, January 30th 2020
The top 5 finalists will be shortlisted by the Landcarer team, and the winner will be chosen via a poll by users of the Landcarer platform.
We’re looking for interesting stories about the impact and power of community.
*Landcare includes any type of community environmental group. The group does not need to have ‘Landcare’ in its name.
Do you have a question? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.